martes, enero 26, 2010

La profesora de piano, de Elfriede Jelinek

"I was taken aback by this book, and had to abruptly throw it down near the end. Now I can hardly even look at the cover without feeling slightly ill. Perhaps I missed the point - perhaps I'm too squeemish - but I could NOT read the end of this book. I'm confused about why it won a nobel prize, certainly, and as an avid reader and literature major, I have read quite broadly. When I got this book I had no idea I would find it so disturbing and that it would be so sadomasochistic. I thought I should warn other readers of this. (The reason I have it two stars is that the writer is obviously gifted and parts are written beautifully.)"

(Comentario de Isobel Snow, de Calgary, Canada, en Amazon, sobre el libro)

Jiji.

No hay comentarios.: