viernes, enero 12, 2007

I forget what eight was for

take one one one cause you left me and
two two two for my family and
three three three for my heartache and
four four four for my headaches and
five five five for my lonely and
six six six for my sorrow and
seven seven for no tomorrow and
eight eight I forget what eight was for and
nine nine nine for a lost god and
ten ten ten ten for everything


(Kiss Off - Violent Femmes)

Me había olvidado de lo increíblemente bueno que está el primer disco de los Violent Femmes.


(Agregado del 17/1): curiosamente, la chiquita que aparece al final del precioso y, por algún motivo que intuyo pero desconozco, ultrageek video de Everytime,anything de Amelia, me hizo recordar muchísimo a la piba que aparecen en la tapa del Violent Femmes:

4 comentarios:

jav dijo...

a mi la nena esa, por momentos me asusta

krahd dijo...

which one?

jav dijo...

la del video

krahd dijo...

a mí tb...